Featured Vacation Partners:
Southern Utah's National Park Country
All five of Utah's national parks are in south Utah along with beautiful national monuments and recreation areas.
- Ruby's Inn - The closest lodging to Bryce Canyon National Park. We offer the finest in Accommodations, RV Park/Campground, Restaurants, and Western Activities, in the Bryce Canyon area.
- Kane County and Kanab, Southern Utah - Stay in one place while visiting a multitude of national parks and national monuments in our area: Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Pipe Spring, and Glen Canyon/Lake Powell
- OARS - Whether you’re looking for a memorable family adventure on a guided backcountry vehicle tour, the rush of whitewater rafting down famous rivers, or the solace of nature on a scenic float, you’ll find it all on an OARS adventure in Utah.
- Bryce Canyon Country - Just 20 minutes from Bryce Canyon National Park lies a string of towns like Panguitch, Escalante and Boulder that make for a great base to explore Utah’s red-rock country. From dark skies to slot canyons to local coffee, adventure awaits.
- Destination Moab: A Hotel Collection by Vista Host - Start planning your stay at one of Moab's Mighty Four- Expedition Lodge, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inn, and Holiday Inn Express. Enjoy hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and explore eastern Utah’s favorite national parks.
- Capitol Reef Country - Take in Utah’s stunning color palette in and around Capitol Reef National Park plus side trips to Goblin Valley, Bryce Canyon and a stunning scenic drive.
- Cedar City • Brian Head - There’s something new around every corner in Cedar City. The easy access to Bryce Canyon and Zion national parks as well as Brian Head Resort are just the beginning.
- Sun Outdoors - Stay in one of four resorts near Moab, gateway to Arches and Canyonlands national parks. Enjoy amenities for RV sites, tent sites, plus cabin and Airstream rentals.
- Holiday River Expeditions - Offering multi-sport adventures such as biking the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands National Park plus whitewater rafting near Moab, Utah.
- Greater Zion Convention & Tourism Office - Striking red rock cliffs, towering, carved canyons, sweeping vistas, and deep, cool waters make Greater Zion a colorful adventureland.
- Carbon County Utah - From the remarkable beauty of Nine Mile Canyon to the historic Main Street of downtown Helper, you won't run out of places and activities to explore in the Corridor.
Northern Utah Stops on the Way
Choose northern Utah as your vacation basecamp because of major airport access, dinosaur and genealogy attractions, ski towns, plus mountain recreation.
- Visit Salt Lake Utah - Long-known as the most convenient gateway to America’s most stunning national parks, Salt Lake offers endless options and experiences for anyone and everyone.
- Flaming Gorge Country - In the northeast corner of Utah is a playground of stunning natural features. Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area offers both land and water adventures including record-breaking fishing, boating, wakeless paddleboarding and hiking.
- Park City, Utah - Discover the endless activities this charming mountain town has to offer including hiking and biking on over 400 miles of trails. After a day of adventure, explore the shops, galleries and restaurants on Historic Main Street and wind down with a local craft beer or whiskey.
- Natural Retreats Park City - Handpicked for prime mountain access and high-end amenities, these vacation rentals include private homes nestled on the slopes, luxury lodge condos at Silver Star, and ski-in, ski-out estates in gated communities at both Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort.
Arizona's Grand Canyon Country
Add the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and other Arizona vacation areas to your Utah vacation.
- Arizona Office of Tourism - Visit the legendary Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and Arizona’s most identifiable—and breathtaking—landmark. Request your Arizona Visitors Guide!
- Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas - The ultimate playground with nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, perfect weather and some of the west's most spectacular scenery. Rent a houseboat or enjoy our resorts and take a guided tour.
Tour Guides and Tour Apps
Follow an expert to Utah's national parks.
- Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations - Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes.
- GuideAlong Arches and Canyonlands Driving Tour App - Listen to an expert tour guide automatically play interesting and entertaining commentary as you go.
Privacy | Terms of Service