Featured Vacation Partners:
Southern Utah's National Park Country
All five of Utah's national parks are in south Utah along with beautiful national monuments and recreation areas.
- Ruby's Inn - The closest lodging to Bryce Canyon National Park. We offer the finest in Accommodations, RV Park/Campground, Restaurants, and Western Activities, in the Bryce Canyon area.
- Kane County and Kanab, Southern Utah - Stay in one place while visiting a multitude of national parks and national monuments in our area: Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Pipe Spring, and Glen Canyon/Lake Powell
- OARS - Whether you’re looking for a memorable family adventure on a guided backcountry vehicle tour, the rush of whitewater rafting down famous rivers, or the solace of nature on a scenic float, you’ll find it all on an OARS adventure in Utah.
- Bryce Canyon Country - Just 20 minutes from Bryce Canyon National Park lies a string of towns like Panguitch, Escalante and Boulder that make for a great base to explore Utah’s red-rock country. From dark skies to slot canyons to local coffee, adventure awaits.
- Great Basin Heritage Area - Just across the Utah border in Nevada is Great Basin National Park where you can explore the inside of the Earth and a 13,000-foot peak all in the same place.
- Destination Moab: A Hotel Collection by Vista Host - Start planning your stay at one of Moab's Mighty Four- Expedition Lodge, Homewood Suites, Hampton Inn, and Holiday Inn Express. Enjoy hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and explore eastern Utah’s favorite national parks.
- Capitol Reef Country - Take in Utah’s stunning color palette in and around Capitol Reef National Park plus side trips to Goblin Valley, Bryce Canyon and a stunning scenic drive.
- Cedar City • Brian Head - There’s something new around every corner in Cedar City. The easy access to Bryce Canyon and Zion national parks as well as Brian Head Resort are just the beginning.
- Recreation.gov - Dream up your next trip, figure out the details, and reserve experiences at over 3,600 facilities and 103,000 individual sites across the country.
- Sun RV Resorts - Stay in one of four resorts near Moab, gateway to Arches and Canyonlands national parks. Enjoy amenities for RV sites, tent sites, plus cabin and Airstream rentals.
- Holiday River Expeditions - Offering multi-sport adventures such as biking the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands National Park plus whitewater rafting near Moab, Utah.
- Greater Zion Convention & Tourism Office - Striking red rock cliffs, towering, carved canyons, sweeping vistas, and deep, cool waters make Greater Zion a colorful adventureland.
Northern Utah Stops on the Way
Choose northern Utah as your vacation basecamp because of major airport access, dinosaur and genealogy attractions, ski towns, plus mountain recreation.
- Visit Salt Lake Utah - Long-known as the most convenient gateway to America’s most stunning national parks, Salt Lake offers endless options and experiences for anyone and everyone.
- Flaming Gorge Country - In the northeast corner of Utah is a playground of stunning natural features. Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area offers both land and water adventures including record-breaking fishing, boating, wakeless paddleboarding and hiking.
- Park City, Utah - Discover the endless activities this charming mountain town has to offer including hiking and biking on over 400 miles of trails. After a day of adventure, explore the shops, galleries and restaurants on Historic Main Street and wind down with a local craft beer or whiskey.
Arizona's Grand Canyon Country
Add the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and other Arizona vacation areas to your Utah vacation.
- Arizona Office of Tourism - Visit the legendary Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and Arizona’s most identifiable—and breathtaking—landmark. Request your Arizona Visitors Guide!
- Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas - The ultimate playground with nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, perfect weather and some of the west's most spectacular scenery. Rent a houseboat or enjoy our resorts and take a guided tour.
Tour Guides and Tour Apps
Follow an expert to Utah's national parks.
- Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations - Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes.
- GyPSy Guide Arches and Canyonlands Driving Tour App - Listen to an expert tour guide automatically play interesting and entertaining commentary as you go.
Privacy | Terms of Service