Featured Vacation Partners:
Southern Utah's National Park Country
All five of Utah's national parks are in south Utah along with beautiful national monuments and recreation areas.
- Ruby's Inn - The closest lodging to Bryce Canyon National Park. We offer the finest in Accommodations, RV Park/Campground, Restaurants, and Western Activities, in the Bryce Canyon area.
- Kane County and Kanab, Southern Utah - Stay in one place while visiting a multitude of national parks and national monuments in our area: Grand Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase-Escalante, Bryce Canyon, Cedar Breaks, Pipe Spring, and Glen Canyon/Lake Powell
- OARS - Whether you’re looking for a memorable family adventure on a guided backcountry vehicle tour, the rush of whitewater rafting down famous rivers, or the solace of nature on a scenic float, you’ll find it all on an OARS adventure in Utah.
- Bryce Canyon Country - Just 20 minutes from Bryce Canyon National Park lies a string of towns like Panguitch, Escalante and Boulder that make for a great base to explore Utah’s red-rock country. From dark skies to slot canyons to local coffee, adventure awaits.
- Great Basin Heritage Area - Just across the Utah border in Nevada is Great Basin National Park where you can explore the inside of the Earth and a 13,000-foot peak all in the same place.
- Vista Hotels - Choose from quirky retro vibes or cozy comforts of home with Vista Hotels two properties in Moab, Utah. The Expedition Lodge has everything from an outdoor pool to a free-play arcade and vinyl collection. The Homewood Suites by Hilton offers exclusively kitchenette equipped suites. Either way, you’ll be poised to explore eastern Utah’s favorite national parks.
- Capitol Reef Country - Take in Utah’s stunning color palette in and around Capitol Reef National Park plus side trips to Goblin Valley, Bryce Canyon and a stunning scenic drive.
- Cedar City • Brian Head - There’s something new around every corner in Cedar City. The easy access to Bryce Canyon and Zion national parks as well as Brian Head Resort are just the beginning.
Northern Utah Stops on the Way
Choose northern Utah as your vacation basecamp because of major airport access, dinosaur and genealogy attractions, ski towns, plus mountain recreation.
- Visit Salt Lake Utah - Long-known as the most convenient gateway to America’s most stunning national parks, Salt Lake offers endless options and experiences for anyone and everyone.
- Flaming Gorge Country - In the northeast corner of Utah is a playground of stunning natural features. Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area offers both land and water adventures including record-breaking fishing, boating, wakeless paddleboarding and hiking.
Arizona's Grand Canyon Country
Add the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell and other Arizona vacation areas to your Utah vacation.
- Arizona Office of Tourism - Visit the legendary Grand Canyon, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and Arizona’s most identifiable—and breathtaking—landmark. Request your Arizona Visitors Guide!
- Lake Powell Resorts & Marinas - The ultimate playground with nearly 2,000 miles of shoreline, perfect weather and some of the west's most spectacular scenery. Rent a houseboat or enjoy our resorts and take a guided tour.
Tour Guides and Tour Apps
Follow an expert to Utah's national parks.
- Wildland Trekking Guided Hiking Vacations - Go on an unforgettable hiking vacation. There's a tour that fits nearly anyone who loves to hike in world-renowned, breathtaking landscapes.
- GyPSy Guide Arches and Canyonlands Driving Tour App - Listen to an expert tour guide automatically play interesting and entertaining commentary as you go.
Privacy | Terms of Service